Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Sheltering in Place, Mood Of Silence, Day 385....

Not the best of days. Supper last night just did not sit well on my stomach. Probably my gallbladder. Whatever, I was awake all night. Cancelled 2 events today to sleep. I ate very little for lunch.


The wind today was the worst ever. Horrible. Now there is severe weather warnings. High winds, heavy rain, large hail. Car is under my carport. Can see dark clouds west of here about 60 miles.

Texted with my brother and JS. And my friend TA is having a nail party for her birthday. She is selling nail polish strips. Of course I ordered!

Always be kind. Wear a mask.


Photos today are from a hobby of mine. Relaxing for me. An app called Recolor.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

10/2026 - Friday the 2nd - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:    Ludvig , Love      Today was so-so.  No work on my heater.    Driveway was so so but to get near my back door wh...