Wednesday, July 29, 2026

07/2026 - Wednesday the 29th - MY JOURNEYhis i

 


This is about my town.  We are very swedish.


Today's Name Day:  Olof , Olle


    Today was a good day.  Out of the house & worked at the Old Mill.  Did not really see anyone.  LL was with her husband doing something for their house.  AP was off today.  My day was a comedy of errors.          Scanning not working right again.  As usual.  But once I figure out a work around I was ok.  I think all the scanners were not working right before I got to work..
    Driving in town was  challenge.  Town was painting all the stripes in the cross walks.  Sort had to drive back & forth.  Interesting.
    We had a rainy afternoon.  Did not amount to much except creating awful humidity.  Cheesh.  Hard to breath outside.
    Supper was at Jalisco's.  Had a burger & fries.  Good eating!!  I had dessert before I got there.  Was our director's birthday & someone brought in brownies.  She shared one with me.  Too good for words.
    Stopped for groceries for Cinder & I.  I was out but Cinder had some left.  But all is well now.  I was out today.  And no time to call am order in.  Be good until next week.
    Tomorrow my thursday group eats out.  Not thrilled about where we are going.  Hard to park or get a place to sit.  Oh well. Will try to be there early & hope for the best.
    When I got home I saw Daisy jumped up right away.  She sat & knew my car.  She was glad to see me.  Nice.  
    More showers tonight & early tomorrow & then heat. I hate summer.

Love this photo.  So pretty,













Kisse, I think

Nico

Nico & his baby

Nico


Working on really old old photos.  The back of them has a design showing who took the photo.  They are very faded like the next photo.  I  ran one through an editing app.  Shows probably what it originally looked like.  cool.


Me at work today.  Old old books behind me with legal papers.

Me

Me & MM.  I played with it.

Daisy













                                                                         










                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

07/2026 - Wednesday the 29th - MY JOURNEYhis i

  This is about my town.  We are very swedish. Today's Name Day:   Olof , Olle      Today was a good day.  Out of the house & worke...