Friday, July 31, 2026

7/2026 - Friday the 31st- MY JOURNEY


Olive Garden



Today's Name Day; Elin , Helena
Had a cousin named Ellen Jewel.  She was a model at one time.  Knew several Helens.  I think Tiger Wood's wife was Elin,  Love that name.



    Today was a good day but busy.  And it kept me awake a lot last night.  Really stressed.
    I was up a bit early.  Got busy with feeding all my cats, scooping poo, dressing me.
    First stop was one bank in LBK.  I had money to move to a Salina bank.  Then picked up JR.  And off to Salina.
    Went to a bank in Salina.  Across the street was JR's cellphone company.  They were a mess with his phone.  Threatened to end his phone.  Said my credit card was not working.  Only one I have.  It does work all the time.  Two places had trouble getting it to work & then it did.  Go figure.  I do not like where he gets his phone.  But they got him straighened out.  Hope all is ok now.  I did not go to work.  I made JR the problem needing a ride to Salina!!  😀 To go across the street I had to drive several blocks.
    There was a girl sitting & waiting for her phone.  I have learned not to judge anyone,  She was a bit overweight.  Turned out she was so nice!  And we knew someone she is related to on FB.  Great conversation!  Glad to have met her.  Made the time speed by.
    Next we had supper.  JR never has an opinion.  But he knew I liked Olive Garden & we had not been there for a long time.  I love their salmon.  Awesome..  Must go back soon.
    Then took JR home then me.   Daisy now knows my car.  She heard me & was sitting on my bench waiting for me.  
    Came in  & did my Spanish & now my blog.  Ready to lay in bed & rest.  Heard from MM early today.  No body else.

Olive Garden











Nico

Willie & Jo




Neighbour's Barn.  The best



Former church being worked on

Dala horse & the funeral home

JR's phone business

Salina KS


My fave Swedish meal.  You can get it in one local place.  Not as good as in Sweden.  Close though.

































                                                                                












              

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

7/2026 - Friday the 31st- MY JOURNEY

Olive Garden Today's Name Day;  Elin , Helena Had a cousin named Ellen Jewel.  She was a model at one time.  Knew several Helens.  I th...