Friday, August 14, 2026

8/2026 - Friday the 14th - MY JOURNEY

 



Blogging memories tonight

Today's Name Day:  Uno


    Today was ok.  Slept fair., but got ungodly tired at work.  It was painful.  Supper woke me up.
    I had only one small group of visitors that I  knew..  Had a nice visit with them.. Everyone else I was clueless.  Even at work I felt lonely.
    We did have a class at work today.  One of our board members taught an art class with broken pieces of glass,  Great tinkling sounds!!
    Supper was at  Jalisco's.  They were very busy,
    Tried to nap at home but could not so here I am.
    House was chilly with the AC on so I have it off for a while.  I was cold sitting here.
    Last night I wondered about my aunt.  I knew she was not well & some man she met was taking care of her, not family.  Did not live near here.  So I googled her name, town, and the word obit.  What a shock.  She died in January of 2024.  Wonder who all knew & did not tell JR & I.  There is a photo album on FB of our family,  Some really old things & some newer things.  I have added many things.  Well I am going to add her obit.  She what is said.  I am used to being hurt by family,









Mom & Dad's wedding photos,  I never had a wedding or photos.



Dad's Mom & step father.  I adored him.

Mom & Dad

Dad in WWII  with the crew of his plane.  He was the tail gunner,


Dad's Mom & step father.  I adored him.  I can still hear his laugh.  The best!!

Mom & her sisters.  I miss the 3 of them.

Made by my great grandmother.  I did once know where it was.  Probably in the trash somewhere.


My Swedish church,

Awesome.


Photos wh




Happy times when I felt loved & not alone.  Miss those times.





Wanting cold weather & I do not care who yells at me.

A fave singer of mine from Puerto Rico.

Mom's great adventure!!  Getting in my son's combine,  Photos start at the top when all went well & end at the bottom when she almost fell!!!  But she was sooo proud.  And if she knew what my son has threatened to do to me now, she would die.  Sad.





















                                                                







                





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

8/2026 - Friday the 14th - MY JOURNEY

  Blogging memories tonight Today's Name Day:  Uno      Today was ok.  Slept fair., but got ungodly tired at work.  It was painful.  Sup...