Friday, August 21, 2026

8/2026 - Friday the 21st - MY JOURNEY

 

National Radio Day

Today's Name Day:  Jonna, Jon
I have had a friend named Jon since the 1990's.  Cool guy.  Interesting.  Have a FB friend named Jonna now,

    Today was a good day.  Slept good.  Less pain.  Always nice.  No need to share how I feel.  Will quit.  No one cares.  Just tired of it all.
    Had lunch with LL at the White Peacock.  I always try to get there early.  We have a table we prefer.  Sometimes if I get there early we can get our table.  A man was at our table.  And he soon left.  Then I moved.  Perfect.  I had a table but it is small and no place for my cane.  Perfect.  We both had biscuits & gravy.  My fave.
    Then I looked for a parking place for work.  Got a close one.  Worked for SVAFC.  A friend came in & was positive she & I are related..  I told her there was no way.  I am right.  Not even one.  But her visit killed lots of time.  And we visited a lot.
    Not many visitors came in today.  I miss that.  I saw one of my favorite visitors who would not come in & interrupt my visiting,  Maybe next time.
    I got a reminder from my doc in Hutch.  I cancelleld an appointment when it was 110F outside. & they picked a day.  Dang.  They  picked this friday.  Guess I will miss work.  And cannot work at the SVAFC.  No happy.  But after this appointment I can get my glucose sensors again.  Hate that company.  A lot was not explained to me.
    Supper was at Jalisco's.  And found out a good friend has moved away,  I am sad.  Will miss him.
    Maybe rain tonight,  Maybe tomorrow.  Cooler tonight.  Great.  High today was 102F.  And humid.














































                                                                       







                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

8/2026 - Friday the 21st - MY JOURNEY

  National Radio Day Today's Name Day:  Jonna, Jon I have had a friend named Jon since the 1990's.  Cool guy.  Interesting.  Have a...