Sunday, August 23, 2026

8/2026 - Sunday the 23nd - MY JOURNEY

 




Today's Name Day:  Signe, Signhild
When I worked at the Red Barn & took a class, I always tried to sit by my boss's daughter.  Name was Signe & she was a great artist.  Always helped me.

    Today could have been better.  I had a hellacious headache all night.  I changed positions, moved my pillow, drank some water.  Nothing helped.  In the morning I took pain pills hoping I could eat supper out.  But the pills did not help.  Finally tonight I am better.

    Mail came late tonight.  It was awesome. Soo cool & with Daisy.  Nice cool breeze.  Wish it would last for weeks on end.

    My cousin called this evening.  Good to hear from her.  We talked for almost 2 hours.  I wish we could see each other.  But I no longer can travel without help.  But there is no one.  No one has time for me.

    My cousin who died recently I miss a lot.  He and his partner are great.  They are planning a service for him.  I hoped there would be a miraclel & I could find someone to drive me to it.  But there is no one.  I will miss.  Like usual.

    My mail had some cat food in it. Daisy was dying for food.  I fed her first.  Cinder & Kisse were too.  I fed them in the living room.  Cinder has disappeared.  Kisse is sleeping by the tv.

    Today is a sad day.  My grandmother that I called Mimi died in Denver after a car wreck.  I was 3 then. I have needed her my entire life.  Photos later.

    Off tomorrow.  And tuesday.  Maybe eat out tomorrow if I feel good.  With RA one never knows.















My favorite soccer players---Angelo & Pinto.

Family photo.  Willie & I sitting on our bench.  His foot, my feet, & our dog kaysa.  Sweet moment.


My favorite meal.

 
Today.  Last day at the pool. Closes today. Sad.



My best friend.  MIss him.









                                            











            

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

8/2026 - Sunday the 23nd - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:  Signe, Signhild When I worked at the Red Barn & took a class,  I  always tried to sit by my boss's daughter...