Today was a good day. I slept well with little pain. Always nice,
Had lunch with my thursday friends. We ate at the Blacksmith Shop. Love that place, Need to go there more often. My stomach was iffy so I only had a cinnamon roll. The best one I ever had. And a few chips & iced green tea. Had a nice visit.
I had planned on getting groceries but never got my order in. This weekend or monday.
Tomorrow is my doctor appointment. No problems. Bringing JR with in case I have trouble walking the long distance from parking to the clinic & then to long walk to his office. I might be ok but who knows,. I am used to being there & I usually make it ok. I know where to sit & rest. Just a long afternoon.
Weather ok today. Less humidity. Felt better outside. A dome of heat is coming our way here. Over 100 for a few days, Autumn please hurry.
Short nap this afternoon. Will miss it tomorrow.











































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.