I have a cousin named Afred. Goes by Al. Known a couple of women named Inez.
Today started as a jammie day. Just thrilled to be home & doing nothing. Jammie Day ended after my nap. Then jumped in the shower & changed to a new shirt & slacks.
Today was my usual day to eat out with the thursday group. But they are not speaking to me at the moment. They are talking ABOUT me though. They want to change our day to friday & to go to Salina to eat. I cannot do that. LL & I always eat out on friday noon & have for several years. Plus I work every friday period. I told them all this & they ignored me from then on. Now have deleted all messages from them. They were going to ignore me any way. .I am done with them I fear. Do they care???
Great weather today, Highs in the 80s with a nice breeze. Daisy & I love it!!! After lunch I took a nice nap.
I now know why my blog does not work. Tried to change it but it just comes back. Have to learn to accept. The one part showing how many people who look at my blog has returned to normal. Maybe new software & hopefully things will get better,
Shampooed my hair. Does not matter if I do it or Henry does it my scalp always ends up itching, Products make no difference. Very irritating,
Thought I was out of V8 Energy. I was wrong. I have plenty now!!! I have one every noon. I am out of Hint. Need to reorder more.
A good friend is traveling in Italy & sent me many photos, Then they stopped. I asked why. He lost his phone.. No bueno!! He was our Coronado!!!
No idea when he will be home. Wish I could travel. No one to help me in any way. No family, no friends. No luck.
Tomorrow I work for MH at the SVAFC.. Fun.
Supper time. Clueless what to eat, TV dinner???
Grandson & daughter when life was good. He is looking out the window at snow at the Swedish Country Inn,
Picture from a moving train when traveling, I can only dream. No chance for me ever.. I just cannot win.
Cool
Want. Now!!
How I wish. I will get yelled at for this photo by someone.


























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.