\
I have known a couple of Louises. And love the name Lovisa,
Today was a normal day at home alone with maybe one email. Same old day.
Last night the house went to hell. I have no idea what was going on. Cinder walked over me around 10 times. The fave sleeping spot by the tv was empty. She never went there. She would go over me & then to the kitchen. A few minutes later she was on the sofa arm again. Then one of the cats ---- Kisse I think ---- would run at me at a high speed over the sofa & I could not even see her.
When we went to bed, Cinder curled up on me & stayed all night. She has not done that is many months. I loved it. Wonder what tonight will bring, So far the living room is quiet.
I slept pretty good after 4am. Before that no sleep. A bit restless. Stress no doubt. Or my depression. Or both.
I redid my hair today. Feels much better & looks better. Then took a short nap.
Got mail after supper so I sat outside with Daisy. She snuggled & loved me up. Felt nice. Cool outside & no breeze.
After my supper I called JS. Had a nice visit. I sure miss him. Nice to have a friend here. Hard to have no one.
Had a small shower around noon today. Did not amount to much. Maybe rain tonight. Maybe.








































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.