Wednesday, August 12, 2026

8/2026 - Wensday the 12th - MY JOURNEY

 


I did not take this photo.  I only edited it.


Today's Name Day: Klara
I had a friend in junior high named Linda,  Her sister was Clara,  I hated when they moved to Florida,

Mom had a good friend named Clara who lived in Augusta KS.  We took a bus to visit her & the bus back home,  I fell there & had stitches in my forehead,  Scared me.

    Today I have nothing to say,  I had little sleep & in severe pain at a level of 8.  Very little communication today..  I had a short nap.  Just a usual day at home,,
    Tired of being lonely.
    Cannot win today.  Had my entire blog written & it all disappeared.  I kept getting some kind of message.  No idea why.  Hope this is ok now.


Willie & Jo..  Love & miss them

Sure wish he was closwer.  Hate always being alone.













Old memory.. They were in high school. One is my cousin & the other a friend still.

Great niece.  RN.









Saw her in Danmark,

Lunch..  Yummy.






















                                                                        












                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Saturday the 5th - MY JOURNEY

  Wish that was now!! Today's Name Day:    Heidi , Adela Remember Heidi from a movie.  Have a friend now named Adela.  She is MA & ...