Old LBK photo. Main Street. Parade. Cool.
I went to school with a Frank. I remember several Franks in the past. I had a cousin Frans Train. His daughter & I were childhood best friends. Totally lost touch now. Story of my life.
Today started good but went to pot later.
I got a phone call at around 9am from my "son" in Bangladesh, MD Akther. We have known each other since he was a very young kid. Now he is married with at least 1 child, probably 2. I could hear them laughing!! Our time zones are not compatible. Today was perfect though. We were both around 9am (me) or 9pm (him). He has been taking English classes for 3 months. I could understand most of what he said. So smart!! He is a fine, handsome young man. I am lucky to know him. And proud of him. He always calls me Mom. 😀
Then I went back to sleep. I have a path to my furnace for the repairmen. Got things ready to go outside. Of course I had no help. My back is killing me. So is my knee & my wrist. And a headache. No one asked or helped. A quien le importa.
It was really cold last night. Then working today I got too warm. Of course. No heat means no AC. Have the ceiling fan on in the living room.
After lunch I totally screwed up. Will not talk about it. Caused someone I care a lot about some trouble. It turned out ok but I apologized a dozen times & cried while I worked. Bad, bad afternoon. They treated way too kind. Surely did not deserve that.
Daisy appears to have a sore eye. She acts fine. It waters a bit but she seems normal. I am sure she was fighting. She never left my side last evening. Nice. She snuggled. I would assume she & Kisse had a fight. Looks some better today.
Have to cancel. my repairmen tomorrow. I cannot talk about it. So hopefully they have time on tuesday or wednesday or thursday. What is another few nights freezing or sweating during the day. Will call very early in the morning. I have dinner plans with a friend. I do not want to cancel. Nice to have someone I am close to eat & chat with more than just on friday.
I tried a new TV dinner ---- mac & cheese. It was pretty good. Liked it.
Spanish is next. Hope it goes ok. I am just too distressed today for anything.
Love these photos. What fun it would be to be on it!!! Playing blackjack!!
Autumn
Halloween
Sore right eye.. Poor baby.
Daisy napping today. She looks like I feel,
Cinder
So cute
Dalahäst at White's
Swedish cousin
\Willie's friends & coffee mates. I coffeed with Harvey after Willie died. He was so cool. Misss him.
My day!!!



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.