Monday, July 20, 2026

01/2026 - Monday the 20th - MY JOURNEY

 



Both look good.  They are a day late.


Today's Name Day:  Margareta , Greta
I went to school with a Greta.  Her sister was in my class.  Smart, cool girl.  I had a Margaret in my class.  We were good friends.  Part of a large group.  Mom had a cousin Margaret.  I knew her well.  Always enjoyed her company.  I miss the days when I had people in my life & family.


    Today is anything but good.  So hot it is unreal.  I saw a high of 104F or 40C.  It felt like 108F.  I was out with Daisy but not for long.  Need to carry trash out but I refuse.  I hurt far too much & it is far too hot.  Supposedly cooler midweek with rain.  Not holding my breath.  Any rain will miss my farm.  I can guarantee that.
    Both inside cats have stayed in our bedroom the last two nights.  No idea why.  But they are eating better.
    Spanish is not going well.  They moved me down a level.  I do not care.  Too sick & tired to care.  There should be a way you could tell them your are sick or have had a death in the family.  Give you a day or so to recover.  But like the rest of the world no one there cares either.
    And my phone is driving me crazy.  I wanted to post a graphic about the heat.  Just something cute.  It has tried all day.  But I checked & it is there but I still have a message saying it is still loading.  Grrr.
    Have another birthday of my oldest great grandson.  I know the day but not any of the plans.  More photos!!!
    I felt too bad yesterday I did not watch the last soccer match.  Just did not care.  And then the trophy ceremony was ruined as I knew it would be. But FIFA & Spain fixed it.  Loved what they did!!!  I am sure there "someone" who is quite upset!!!  Good deal!!!
    Eating big for supper.  Popcorn!!!  Sounds good.  Something different than tv dinners or lunch meat.  if only I could afford a maid & cook!!!  Ah, life would be awesome!
    Temp down to 101F.  No bueno.  I am ready for something to drink & food.  But not going out.





True

Too true






White Peacock








 
















                                                  











           






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

01/2026 - Monday the 20th - MY JOURNEY

  Both look good.  They are a day late. Today's Name Day:   Margareta , Greta I went to school with a Greta.  Her sister was in my clas...