Tuesday, July 21, 2026

07/2026 - Tuesday the 21st - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Johanna
Went to school with a Johanna.  Her dad was a professor at the college.  Last time I saw her was our 50th class reunion.  She died shortly after that of cancer.


    Today is just a day like any other.  Had an email from JL.  Losing a friend who is moving away.  Sad.  Hate to lose someone I really like.  But it has to be. 
    A little cooler today.  Temp is 96F now.  Not close to 100F.  Still feels miserable out.  Nice breeze.
    Tried to take a nap but only rested.  Gave up & showered & shampooed.  Want to look good for the new doctor tomorrow.  I do not want to eat too early.  But still need lunch after I see him.  See how I am feeling after lunch.  Today my one wrist is killing me.  Worse tomorrow???  And I need to see MM sometime.  And need to stop in to see my insurance people.  Raised my payment at least $1000.  Good lord!!!  Wonder if it can be changed to less??  How can I afford that??  More & more stress.  But others expect lots from me.  But I get little back.
    And my stress messing my life up!  I hate nights when I turn my lights off & my blind symptoms take over.  I hate when I cannot see my bedroom door or the hallway.  And parts of my room disappear.  Oh, well..  I think no one cares about it all.  Still no support group.
    Will end this and work on spanish.  Not much energy for that.

Fave photo





So true


Miss this weather

Harvest when I was included


























                                                                        














              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

07/2026 - Tuesday the 21st - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Johanna Went to school with a Johanna.  Her dad was a professor at the college.  Last time I saw her was our 50th ...