I remember a pastor's wife who was named Madeleine.
Today was an interesting day. Met my new RA doctor. Name is Dr. Baxa. He has no set office. He travels to many cities & has patients in each one. I liked him. Good personality. And he was thorough. I made mention that in Wichita they said my Sjögren's was never tested. He said they did include it in some lab work & I do have it. I have all the symptoms of it. No fun. He felt all my joints but the last few days have been low pain days. Would make a difference. He ordered a boat load of xrays & lab. But it was lunch time so they called no one so I could go eat.
I have had RA for around 5 years. I have never had some of the treatments I am clueless about. Not as sick as many people on the RA groups I am part of.
I had lunch at the Sale Barn. MM was working so we did get to talk a bit. Miss him. No one there for me to sit with. No problem. I would be shocked if there was someone there who wanted to sit with me.
Back at the hospital things got busy. I had a total of 11 xrays --- fingers/hands in different positions, left leg/knee & left hip. Those hurt. I almost cried. Then on to lab. They drew 6 tubes of blood. Then. I got to go home. I showed the lab girl the vein that is the best but she tried a different one. Then had to stick me in the good one.
The lady who came to get me for xray asked if I wanted a wheel chair. And I did. The little waiting room, xray, & lab are miles away. I will remember.
When I got back from lunch I saw Willie's sister was in the waiting room. She hated Willie, their brother, & me. She was really busy on her cellphone. She has no friends so probably gossiping about me to my kids & her grandson. Big deal. I could care less. At least she has not treatened to hurt me physcally for a few years. What a dysfunctional family we are.
Came home & took a nice nap. I managed to twist my knee getting in the booth for lunch. I almost died. Still sore now. And probably tomrrow too. Cancelled today & tomorrow.
I wanted to sit out with Daisy but just needed my sofa. Try tomorrow. I hate to be outside. Flies, mosquitos, etc. And heat & humidity.
I had no idea,
I have 3. One at work on my desk. One near my sofa. And one next to my bed.
My best friend JS not wanting his photo taken.. Love him.
Red Barn Studio. Worked there for 5 years or more.
Sale Barn.
Wild flowers in my driveway,
Church in Sweden I think.
Church in Sweden. One of my faves.
Old car in my town.
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.