I had a nurse boss at the hospital named Emma. I will always be grateful to her for her support when my son needed several surgeries on his eyes in Kansas City. Several of my coworkers accused me behind my back of lying & faking. I have gone a long long time without support from others. They lady who drew my blood yesterday was named Emme. I like that name. I a girl in school named Emma.
Today is ok. Still pain when I walk. Both hands/wrists started hurting over night. Happens at night often. Maybe holding my phone causes some of it,
Had rain overnight. One crash of thunder woke me up. Got 0.68 inches of rain. More forecast for later.
MM & I have chatted. No one else has asked how I am. There is a birthday celebration outside after 5pm today. I pretty much told them I was not going. I hate being outside with bugs, humidity, possible rain, & continued pain. No one understood but tried to talk me out of not being there. Not heard anything from anyone. Only MM. And he always asks if I need anything. Almost the only one who does. KN does also. Others who should never ever do. Ignored & forgotten. I cannot give enough to get support. 😔
Kids stayed close last night. Daisy was loving today.
I ordered some plastic lids for liquid canned drinks. They fit my orange soda cans perfectly. My V8 Energy drink not at all. If I put a thin piece of tissue paper on the can then the lid they ALMOST fit. They look the same.
My Sjögrens is bothering me. My skin itches sooo much. Then I remembered I have some lotion that makes my skin feel good but also stops the itch. My back is the worst.. Used it last night in bed. Oh, it feels so nice.
Today is a day of rest. Offered to take JR to see the big steam engine in Salina. He said no. At least I offered.
Cool out today. Have some heat on but think I can turn it off. Will nap on the sofa or bed.
Hope my knee is better tomorrow but if I feel shaky doing basement steps I am staying home. Scares me. And hope all understand, even if they say nothing. I have to fight down my guilt.
More tomorrow.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.