I had cousins with these names. Love them both. especially how Kerstin is pronounced.
Today was a so-so day. Or in Spanish más o menos. Slept ok. Stress is over whelming. As is depression.
Had on odd morning. My phone rang at 9am. The hospital. But I was not with my phone. No message left so I called them back, I finally talked to a nurse & she knew what it could be & who. There is a test Dr. Baxa wanted on bone density or something like that. The nurse got me to who did that test. I told her my name & being a patient of Dr. Baxa. She heard my name & hung up. I called back to leave her my phone number. Now for the rest of the day everytime I got a text I checked. Not helping my stress. Someone could have explained why no one wanted to talk to me. Either the schedule it or they don't. Will call next week again.
Warmer today. In the 90s. Had a brief shower early morning. Now there is no chance for rain for a week & a half. But really humid here today. And a few days of extremely hot.
I planned to eat supper out but woke up from my nap sick to my stomach. Probably what I ate for lunch.
Had an email from JL & a photo or two from MM. And saw a good friend is flying to Denver. I can only dream. Wish there was a local uber driver who could take me to Wichita.. HA.
I rarely watch CH 12 but mostly CH 10. I really like their weather man. But today is his last day. Moving back to Austin, Texas. I will miss him. Wish him luck. Going to be in charge of a station there & their entire weather department.
That my day. Nothing fun. No caring. Sigh.
Me as a baby. When I was happy.
4 generation photo. If only my grandma Mimi had lived. Would have made a difference to have someone support me.
I think it was either a photo taken at Easter or my 6th grade graduation. I remember that the dress was green checks with lace. I do not look happy. Childhood was difficult for me. All family locally had nothing to do iwth me. I could not please my parents. Will stop there.
Me & Daisy































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.