Today's Name Day: Roland
The weather last night stayed sort of cool. Good sleeping. Now at noon here it is already 95.6F. No breeze to speak of. Horrible heat is starting. Next week will be painful.
TV sucks today. Nothing good to watch. I do have things saved I need to turn to them.
I did get some good TV news. SNL starts the last weekend in September. Great!!! Earlier than usual!!! I am ready!!
Daisy is not eating as much as usual. I tried some dry food & she liked it better. She is making me stressed & so is the awful mess outside. Super stress. Makes my blindness worse. I walked in the hallway last night. That was scary & odd. No one knows or cares.
I took out some old glasses last night. They almost all fit much better. I have had my current glasses adjusted several times. Still cannot see. Three of my old ones are perfect. I cannot find the one I wanted. Who knows where it is. I remember it gave me a headache. Maybe should get new lenses in one of these pairs. See if that helps.
Today I am healing me for a day. After monday's doctor appointment my life should return to normal. Key word is "should".
Most of my photos today are done by Marjolein Bastin.
The cats were chasing each other last night. And managed to unplug several cords for charging online things. Idiots.
Marjolein Bastin photos.





























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.