Sunday, August 9, 2026

8/2026 - Sunday the 9th - MY JOURNEY

 




Today's Name Day:  Silvia , Sylvia
Mom had a good friend for years named Sylvia. And her daughter was a couple of years older than me.  This is also the Swedish queen's Name Day.  (got mixed up.  yesterday's names)


    Today is miserable heat.  Now is 1pm & it is 106.8F.  And feels awful outside.  Just fed Daisy.  Sat out for a while.  I feel guilty leaving her outside.  Wish I trusted Cinder & Kisse.  Not sure I do.  She can go under the house to cool off.  Super cold this winter I may change my mind.
    Sent out 3 messages a couple of nights ago.  Two never answered,  Why am I being ignored???  Has to be something wrong with me.
    I am in a better mood. No tears yet but no promises.  Waiting on someone for them to interact with me.  I bet I never hear today.  Nap then out to eat.  No idea where.  Poor day to eat out.  Everything is closed.  Awful.  Not sure I can go to Pizza Hut after they hurt some one I care about.  His stress is worse than mine.  Wish I could help.
    I have decided that I just cannot drive to an out town doctor when it is 106+F outside.  Wish I had someone I could ask for help,  Nice dream.  Everyone has lives other than with me.  I only have me.  No support group.  Almost everyone I know has a friend or two.  Why not me???
    Done for today.














Miss them



























                                                                                











          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

8/2026 - Sunday the 9th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Silv ia  , Sylvia Mom had a good friend for years named  Sylvi a. And her daughter was a couple of years older tha...