Sunday, August 16, 2026

8/2026 - Sunday the 16th - MY JOURNEY

 





Today's Name Day:  Brynolf


    Today could have been better.  Very tired.  Blurry vision.  Hard to function.  Either my eyes or my glasses.  I use my normal ones while I can see then switch to an older pair.  Need to try to have my real ones fitted again.  Has not worked in the past.
    Weather was ok,  Stayed cool,  Hard to keep warm over night,  High today was around 85F.  Heat coming again this week, Of course.  Ick.
    No communication for me today.  Just forgotten.  Sort of the same yesterday.
    Must get to town tomorrow,  Have to get some car insurance printouts to get my new car tags.  At least I got an advance warning this year. 
    Took a nice nap.  And Cinder slept on me for the first half.  Very nice,  Then she moved to the living room,
    Sat outside with Daisy last night.  I feel guilty ignoring her in the heat.  We did lots of cuddling.  Nice.
    Nothing more to say.  Just photos.  Such a boring life.












































                                                                              













            




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

8/2026 - Sunday the 16th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Brynolf      Today could have been better.  V ery tired.  Blurry vision.  Hard to function.  Either my eyes or my ...