Today's Name Day: Verner, Valter
Had a distant uncle named Verner. And knew a man from a nearby town name Verner. Knew several Walters. One was in my class in school. He now lives in England.
Today was another normal day. Except I had a long nap with Cinder. That is not normal. Maybe she sensed I needed some love.
Cool overnight & today. High now is 90F. Warmer tomorrow then cooler again. Little hopeful with no week long 100+ temps. A tiny bit of hope.
I have come to a decision about me. That answers lots of questions. I have no answers but just must accept. Hard to do. Wish it was something I can fix. I want more in my life.
No communication today. Except I called my car insurance company. I will pick up papers I need tomorrow. Then I can order my new car tag. And pay my water bill. Had no checks to write on but the new ones are here. At last.
Cinder followed me to the living room. She is staying close, No idea where Kisse is. She hides. Who knows.
Bryce Canyon photos. Wish I could return. Awesome place. Oh, to have family or friends to take me there.. Or anywhere. Ha. What a fantasy..
Love this.
Think this might be Sterling KS. Courthouse in a city square.
Photots taken in Quivera several years ago.
The bar my grandson works & their new drinks. Look yummy.
No choice about the distance & silence.


























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.