Today's Name Day: Lena, Ellen
I have 2 cousins in Sweden named Lena. I like how they pronounce it. My one Lena cousin does the common inhaling air instead of saying "uh huh" Found myself doing it!!! Had a cousin here in the states whose name was Ellen Jewel. Cool name. She passed away a few years back,
Today was an ok day. Slept fair.
Around noon my "son" from Bangladesh texted me. He is so sweet. We have known each other for many years. He was quite young when we met. Now he has grown in to a handsome young man. We have trouble talking with each other as our country times are far apart. He was talking to me from midnight in his country. My time was 1pm. But we try once in a while. He was all excited. He is taking an English class. He wants for us to talk live in English. That would be fun. He also has a new job. Sounds good. A bright spot for today.
I need to renew my car tag but I cannot find this years insurance papers. I called my insurance company to get new copies. One for my car, one to mail for my tag. So I actually got to see real people for a very short time. I found a nice cloudy place to park & did all my paper work for my tag & for my water bill. Then I mailed them,
I took a very short nap with both Kisse & Cinder cuddling with me. Daisy was sweet outside.
Cool last night & today. We were in a warning for temps around 100F. Nope. My high was 91F. Storms are forecast for tonight. Some are forming now.
I wonder why the people who usually talk to me have not. I always wonder what I have done wrong. I am aware there must be something wrong with me. Has to be a reason I have no friends. Hence my depression & stress.
Had an odd occurance last night. I woke up & my room was dark & I had no black areas, Every thing was normal. Hmmm. The next time all was back to normal blindness.
Done for the day.



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.