Sunday, August 30, 2026

8/2026 - Sunday the 30th - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Albert , Albertina
I had a neighbour named Albert.  His son became friends with me as a child & adult & JR when they were adults..  Remember a lady name Albertina


    Today was a really bad day.  I slept ok but got sick when I woke up.  Then a bit better.  Ate lunch & felt ok.  Then got very sick again.  Went for a nap.  Miserable.
    I got up around 4pm & went to check on Daisy to make sure she had food & water.  I loved her a bit.
    Then the boxes in my yard got the best of me.  Temp was only 106.4F.  Good time to work outside?  NO.  Alone.  Trash comes on tuesday.  I picked up all the large boxes & filled both my bins.  No one has offered to help so sick or not I got all the large ones picked up.  Thank goodness I had the broom to balance me.  I almost fell on my face once.  Oh to have someone or anyone to help clean up those boxes.  Be gone on tuesday.  And you wonder why I an stressed!!!!  Alone with NO help sucks.


    Everyone has been sick.  On saturday both inside cats & me were sick.  I was scared Kisse was dying,  But last night she was up in the evening & running over me in bed at night.  Cinder refused her treats all day.  JS was supposed to call me today.  He did not.  Home sick in bed,  And me.  At least the cats are ok.
Last night I had clear vision to start with when I turned the lights out in my room..Woke up a couple of hours later & my vision was partly clear & partly with black spots all over.
    Time for supper.  Think I will stick with some lunch meat & pudding.  Two cups tonight.  Maybe a cookie or maybe not.  See how sick I feel.  Luckily I am off the next 2 days so hopefully I am good to work this week.  They have to be sick of me.  I am sick of me.

Old LBK photo where you can see Grondal's studio..  Late 1800s.

Hope KS

Book found in the Pavilion with a photo on of it on the outside.


Me & Oso



Me & MM in 1923.

Swedish cousin

Teachers in math class in Salina.  The man in the bottom row to the right was Willie's uncle,



JR & I in Jalisco's years ago.

A story in photos












Ready!!!!




















                                                                            











               


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

8/2026 - Sunday the 30th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Albert , Albertina I had a neighbour named Albert.  His son became friends with me as a child & adult & J...