Monday, August 31, 2026

8/2026 - Monday the 31th - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Vidar , Arvid
I knew several men named Arvid.


    Today started not good.  Woke up early & got sick.  Went back to bed & slept ok.  Cinder bothered me often during the night.  Later we both slept.
    I had one short email & that was all I got.  Several friends knew about my doctor's appointment & not one has asked how it was.
    I ate little for lunch & had no problems with it.  Took a short nap with both cats nearby.
    HOT weather again.  I saw 105F here.  And windy.  I got mail before supper.  So I was out working in the 100+ temps again.  Awful.  I got cat food, tv dinners, added a couple of boxes to my trash bins.  Still have a couple of things to still bring in.  Soon. Then Daisy helped me work.  She is the only one.
    My car tag ends today.  Paid them 2-3 weeks ago.  Called the tag office.  KN helped me know what to do.  They said that all of August is done.  If I get stopped for having the wrong tag it will show I am ok.  I hope they are correct.
    So far supper is ok.  I am hopeful.  See how the night goes.  Few pictures today.  Nothing special.


Boy do I!!!









No duh!



So true........











Miss him.  He never called yesterday or today.















                                                                                       









         
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Tuesday the 1st - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Samuel , Sam      Today was a good day.  Slept ok last night.  So did the cats.     Weather is a bit cooler today...