Tuesday, September 1, 2026

9/2026 - Tuesday the 1st - MY JOURNEY

 




Today's Name Day:  Samuel , Sam


    Today was a good day.  Slept ok last night.  So did the cats.
    Weather is a bit cooler today.  It is 103F.  My indoor/outdoor temp needs a battery.
    I had mail in the mailbox so I drove down to get it.  The mail delivery person broke the door to my mailbox.  Idiots.  I tried to call KN to fix it but has his phone turned off while he is cutting corn.  Hope he just called me.
    JS just called when he got out of work.  He always has errands to run & calls me while he is driving.  Nice to see & hear him!!!
    No texts from anyone.  Forgotten again.  MM liked one tiny posts I did.  Glad JS called.
    So far lunch has not made me sick.  Grateful.  Work tomorrow.






































I ate here several times.  Loved their fries.  They always put pepper on them.  Across from Betty's in Salina.




Wichita.  Good Mexican food.

Ruben's.  Wonderful Mexican food.






















                                                             













                                                            













           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Tuesday the 1st - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Samuel , Sam      Today was a good day.  Slept ok last night.  So did the cats.     Weather is a bit cooler today...