I had a great uncle named Justus. He & his siblings were born in Vasa MN. Out of 11 kids only 3-4 survived after they moved to LBK. Willie & I went to MN one summer. We found the head stone for the kids who died in Vasa. I was looking for an old head stone but the surviving kids bought a newer head stone. vasa had a company that makes Malt-O-Meal. That is all you can smell in town.
Last night was awful. I had been sleeping a short time but hurting like hell. My newest pains are my right upper arm and shoulder and my right hand and wrist. No pain cream helps. Horrid hot weather does not help either. No relief for another week but 100+ temps. Hate the dome of heat we are living under. Today was up to 104.9F. Ick
I am unable to lift anything, Even my phone, I did not go to work, I am sure they are sick of me. What can I do?? The joys of RA.
My vision was jet black all night. Awful.
No one has asked how my doctor appointment went. And no one checked on me today. Alone & forgotten.
I slept a lot today. I heard mostly from no one. A quiet day. No cooling or rain for at least a week & a half,
I had to cancel my thursday lunch as I have a supper to go to, I cannot eat out twice in one day,
I had a hair appointment I had to cancel. it until october. I will be crazy by then. I would have someone else give me a trim but Henry would know & be upset, I will look awful. Have to see if he has a day for a trim,
I decided to rearrange my tv desk, Looks better. Got rid of trash. Nice. I have tried to take out a bag of trash when I go out.
The mail person broke my mail box, KN fixed it this morning, My mail was left on my bench so I have not seen it yet, Stupid people. Crammed in a box too large. I bet they shoved it in with their feet!!!!
Need to check on Daisy now. Will soon, Make sure she has food & planty of water.
I have cat food for KN but I cannot carry it out today. Next week, I have no cat who likes it anymore. Maybe when it gets cold, I can reorder then.
I am sharing photos today. I have some old ones but not tonight, Tomorrow,
Kinf of Norway on this boat.
I want to live here.
Sweden
I have been here, walked around & looked in a window. Always wanted to stay here.
Me and MM put on a different background

































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.