Thursday, September 3, 2026

9/2026 - Thursday the 3rd - MY JOURNEY






JR', you are the best!!!

Today's Name Day:  Alfhilld, Alva
I have known a couple of Alva's plus a city.  Alva OK.


    Today was a good day & so was last night.  My vision was mostly grey. Odd.  No arm pain.  A joy!!! 
    JR's birthday is today so we went out to eat where he wanted.  Ate at the Crown & Rye.  I had Swedish Meat Balls with mashed potatoes.  He had one of his fave foods & ended his meal with a piece chocoalte cake.  To die for!!! I had a couple of small bites.  Had a really good waitress.
    I got a text from LL.  We cannot have lunch tomorrow.  And they won't let me work on friday. No warning.  I have plans for saturday.  So no work the rest of this week.  No complaints.  I need a break.  Wish I had a warning.  They are using the basement for a meeting of some kind.  Nice to be part of the team and be informed.
    All my photos today are flowers.  Came in my memories today.  Pretty.  Most of the photos I took.
    No messages today.  Or just a short one.  I had a photo of me eating out.  I miss having someone who would ask me to go out to eat.  And whoever it is would actually sit with me & maybe even pay.  I know of no such person.  I either eat alone or pay for everyone else.  I have no one to eat with.  Why do I not have friends.  What have I done wrong???
    Horrid weather again.  And every day for the next 7 to 10 days.  Every day over 100F.  So tired of heat.  Today 103.9F

These sunflowers appeared in my driveway today.  Took photos today.  Nice to see.







Old photo durning harvest.

Swensson park on a tree.


These were a bouquet in the SVAFC a couple of years ago.  Took lots of photos.

No idea where.

SVAFC


On my SVAFC desk

At the Old Mill.


At the Rosberg House a couple of years ago.







A favorite photo of him when he started to take photos in town.

Flowers in Swensson Park.






Look like CW's sister when he had his band.













                                                               








          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Thursday the 3rd - MY JOURNEY

JR', you are the best!!! Today's Name Day:  Alfhilld, Alva I have known a couple of Alva's plus a city.  Alva OK.      Today was...