Will we even get any pretty trees this year with our draught, I bet not. Sad.
Today's Name Day: Gisela
Today was a good day & last night was an ok night. I was awake until 4am or so. But I had no reason to get up early for lunch or work. Not part of the team any more.
I almost had good feelings. I saw 79F last night. This morning was in the 80.Fs. Ha. Afternoon temps were 104.6F. Double Ick.
Had one very short text & a longer email. Then the police chief needed someone to work this weekend but I already have plans. He is one of my fave people & it killed me to say I could not work.
I took. a nice nap after lunch,
I needed new batteries for my indoor/outdoor temp. machine. I got it & changed the batteries. But now I cannot find the nail in the tree. Called KN. He will fix tomorrow,
Now my blog will not update. Will save it somewhere so I can use it later. So far so good after I restarted my laptop.
I cut Spanish short. No patience.
No duh!
This is so cool. I remember finding these!!!
Our dog Otto. They are the best dogs,
Nico & Cinder
Nico sleeping with his babies
Daisy
Daisy
Nico
Window to the far left is SVAFC.
Oso working in Jalisco's. How I wish, Best days,
I have been there twice. Beautiful. Their yard is full of art, They have an ice cream shop too.. Yummy.



























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.