Friday, September 18, 2026

9/2026 - Friday the 18th - MY JOURNEY

 


White Peacock lunch




Today's Name Day:  Orvar

    Today went better than yesterday.  My blood sugar went up high & stayed there. UNTIL I was ready to sleep.  Then I had to eat it was so low.  Then I could not get to sleep.  I gave up on my Swedish group & slept a bit more.
    LL's morning went awful also.  She missed the Swedish group also.  We finally met at noon for lunch.  Nice lunch, nice conversation.
    Now my BS is high again.  Changing my insulin to my original orders.  Took extra with supper.  See if that helps.
    Work went good. Completed 2 entire sets.  Cool.  But no one talked.  Busy.  Then they all and others went out to eat.  Hurt.  I know I am only a volunteer but it hit me wrong.  Cried all the way home.  A variety of reasons.  Still feel tearful.  Just get tired of being alone with no one caring or calling.  Hope I feel better tomorrow. 
    Got hot again.  Saw 100F.  Ick.  Raining in part of KS.  Hope it gets here.



















Last of my sunflowers












                                                                        






        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Friday the 18th - MY JOURNEY

  White Peacock lunch Today's Name Day:  Orvar      Today went better than yesterday.  My blood sugar went up high & stayed there. U...