Thunderstorm during supper
Today's Name Day: Fredricka
I had a friend who named his dog this name. She was adorable.
Today was a good day. Slept good. A new pillow has helped. I have 4 pillows on or near my bed, None are comfy any more. I saw one I hoped would do the trick. Bought it. Super soft & large. I can turn it however I want, Like it. Hope that lasts.
I slept late & no nap. Got ready to go eat supper at Jalisco's with N&C. I managed a burger & fries. I have bought some pills to take with each meal to calm my tummy from anything unpleasant. They taste good & seem to work,
While eating a super cell storm broke. Not for long but it rained hard with strong winds. Fun to watch through the windows. I checked when I got home. I got .94" of rain at home. Miracle!! Maybe KN can plant wheat soon. Jalisco's got .68"
Nice to see our friends & chat. We both have had health problems to stop our meeting.
Did some texting with JL. Supposed to meet MM but he went home & won't answer my phone calls. He is probably upset with me. I was quite tense last night. Worried about going broke. I apologized but probably did not matter.
A quien le importa.
Daisy did not wake up when I drove up to the house. Took her a while. But she had food & water. Probably gone now.
Street dance is next saturday. I am not going. No one to sit with or talk to. Not sure what band. No chair. No one would care if I am there or not. Especially now. Better to rest.
Washed clothes overnight. Now to hang them up. Not motivated. But will get to it.
Storms clouds.
Old photo
Old photo
When Willie could harvest he would clean out the combines in our yard, The turkeys loved it. Now no wheat & no turkeys.
Local band I think called the Blue Dozen. Awesome. Not sure. As soon as JR printed it he found something cool in the next photo.
There is Mom, Dad, & me. I have blonde hair, dark sweater, & sunglasses, to my right is Mom, & Dad standing behind her by a post..
Finally rain!
Finally rain



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.