I have known several Lisas mostly from school. My great grandmother's middle name was Elise. Love that name.
Today was pretty good. Especially tonight. Was cool overnight. I saw 65F overnight. Today was 71F. Heavenly day!!! Hope it lasts.
My blood sugar was high again but not as high. Then today I laid down for a nap. My glucose senser woke me when my BS got too low. I ate a cookie & that did not help so supper it was. Not high tonight. Might need to eat another carb or two.
The house is a bit chilly so I have a little heat turned on. How nice. I love this weather.
Tonight I sat outside with Daisy. And the llamas were near. They could hear me. But I never got close. Just a few photos. Lots of Daisy photos. If she could just slow down. Hard to get a nice photo.
Had rain last night. My total was 1.79". JR total was 1.33". Did not rain for as long as I hoped for.
MM was not ignoring me last night. He was sick. He left work & went hone, took a medication & went to bed. Woke up with really low BS. And was low again today. Has an infection. Hope they order him some medication. I worry.
I planned to just rest today. I accomplished that easy. Always too tired. Not touched my laundry yet. Wears me out. May have to wash them again. RA is no fun. But it is my life. Things wear me out unlike other people who just say "it is sunday". A quien le importa.






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.