My front yard & Daisy
I knew one Einar. No need to talk about him. Did not like him at all. He treated Willie & me like crap. Long Story.
Today was ok. Slept well last night, but extra tired today. Had a good nap later.
After my nap it was Daisy time. Took many photos & seasonal photos. The photo group I belong to for unimportant photos has a theme every day. Saturday is Seasonal Photos. Nice beitvDinner,ng outside. Daisy is so special. But I worry about her being outside alone.
For supper I tried a new tv dinner called Burrito Bowl. It was good. Has rice, beans, hamburger, tomatoes, & spices. It was a bit spicy and was rather hot. I ate most of it & later had pudding. Feeling ok now.
Oso & I video chatted. I have missed him. Good chat until I heard banging outside & saw fireworks next door. High school had Homecoming tonight. Wonder if my neighbours had a party for a senior or two. I got a couple of photos but not good ones.
Tonight is the street dance in LBK. Staying home alone. No one for me to sit with or talk to or anything. And anyone I know who will be there with any one but me. Better to stay home. A quien le importa. Nadie.
JR wrote he has been sick all day. Staying home tomorrow from MH's talk. Decided I will also. Do not feel like getting ready to go. Or eating alone. Maybe try Daisy in the house. It is time. Saw blood under my car port. Now I am worried.
Mild weather today. Nice. Wish it would rain. Quiet day. Only heard from JL, short text from MM, photo from CF, etc. More than usual.
My moose rain gauge. I do not use it but love the moose!!
Acorns
Rocks
Is there a cat near????
Remains of an old shed. Parts are still used.
Oso
Gate used in the winter
Rolling around
Rolling around
Rolling around
Cinder outside, Nico outside, & Kisse in the house
Son's first wife & daughter. She was the best even with her faults. She died from cancer. Her daughter is not my son's. Lucky her. And we are still friends. Second photo is best friend Peter & his dogs. God, I miss them. The 4 of us truly loved each other. He passed away a few years ago. Had already given his dogs away. Memories of the 4 of us snuggling on the sofa. 💖
Mom in Ya Ya's in ICT tasting my martini. I think it was named Zenda Martini for a town near ICT. Excellent martini. Miss these times.





























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.