Sunday, September 27, 2026

9/2026 - Sunday the 27th - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Dagmar , Rigmor

    Today I stayed home.  JR was sick yesterday & today.  Had what I had.  And I had decided I was too worried about Daisy to leave her out any longer.  Too worried.  Bad things outside.
    I did get ahold of RG who is artist at the Red Barn,  He had texted me but I never got them.  We are lunching tomorrow.  Wish he lived closer.  Love his art.
    Today after lunch I brought Daisy in the house.  Sort of went ok.
    I set up a place for her food & water.  Sort of ignored it.  She did find the food by my bedroom & liked it.  Something different.  Ate a lot.
    Somehow we all ended up in our bedroom at the same time.  Cinder was quiet but Kisse hissed when  Daisy got in her bed,  I have ordered another one that will be here tomorrow.  I showed Daisy the litter boxes in the kitchen.  Not impressed,
    Daisy even got in Cinder's chair.  No one died.  Whew.
    I let Daisy outside after I ate supper.  She ran all over the yard. I was hoping she would potty.  If she did I missed it.  I brought her back in.  She found the litter boxes again & used one.  That is a start.
    The three of them did sleep some.  I got no sleep.  None.  I got photos.  Now she is driving me crazy.  Walking all over me & my laptop.
    Nice weather today & last night.  No rain for a couple of days.  But stays cool.
    Photos today are some autumn ones & Daisy.

Fair Building.  Across the alley from the Train Brothers.  Sold much of the same stuff.  Was torn down some time

House in Sweden.  I took this photo.


My yard & house & car.



My sunflowers are all almost dead.

Daisy in Kisse's bed.

Cinder watching.

Daisy on me & not in Kisse's bed.

Cinder sleeping briefly.


Daisy in Cinder's chair

Daisy in Cinder's chair




Daisy sleeping on my feet in my bed
















                                              









                
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Sunday the 27th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Dagmar , Rigmor      Today I stayed home.  JR was sick yesterday & today.  Had what I had.  And I had decided...