Today's Name Day: Sture
I knew a man from Norway named Sture. Probably a couple in Sweden also.
Today was a good day. Could have slept better. Work was a bit slow & I had to work at not nodding off!!
Weather was good. Our low was 62F. Our high was 88F. Tomorrow is forecast to be 101F. Horrible. Glad I am staying home. Need to load some trash for trash day on tuesday. Some heavy boxes. No help. I will hurt bad after I do that. Fun day.
Had a friend who was supposed to spend the afternoon with me & some tea & muffins. But her sister had things for her today so she just came to say hello. Just not fair. But I woke up a bit after she left. Had a few visitors but not many. Yesterday the area the gallery is in was busy with lots of parked cars & lots of people walking around. Today it was dead. No cars. Some people walking around but not many. And few came in. Some days are like that. I have had worse.
Almost when time to go home. MH came with a friend from the gallery, MH (same initials). The second guy stayed. He is a fave of mine. We had a nice visit about art & politics. Wish he would come in more often. Nice ending to my day.
No supper out. Too tired. I hurried home for a cozy nap. Felt awesome!!
Supper was good but I have had trouble ever since I applied by guclose sensor. I seem to be running low blood sugar more than usual. Or more than I have realised. Not sure if I should lower my insulin or eat more. I will learn. I keep food nearby.
Not any communication for me today. As usual. Did get a new photos of 2 of my great grandsons. And last night I got several messages from a friend who lives out of the country. Good to hear from him.
Kisse
Nico
Squirrel
Old harvest photo. I brought pizza to the field, photo shows me & pizza, Kyle I think, Van & Willie. Good times
Cinder before her big scare. Never been out again. And never asks.
Huge leaf at work.
Family's area in Sweden. Love this area. And them.
Fremont Church west of LBK,
Old photo of train station































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.