I did have a swedish friend named Åsa. But never hear from her anymore. We were just friends on Flickr.
Today was a good day. I slept good after being up too early. I rarely woke up. On weekends when MH is opening for me I try to be there early. That way he can go eat as he wants.
There was a couple who came in right away. I got organized & signed in, donated, started taking photos right away. Both east & west rooms are full of art. very good. His photos are easy to take photos of so tomorrow I have to put them in a folder & name it.
Weather has been awesome. The low was 71F. The high was 85F. This weather app shows monday to be 100F. But only one day. All other days are 80s to 90s. And possibly rain. It is hopeful. But is it true???
JR came in to see MH art & take photos. He took lots of photos. I think MH is talking again at the end of the month. I will make that talk!!!
The afternoon was rather steady with visitors of all ages. Pleasant. I never got tired. I charged my iPad & then my phone. I left my bag there under the desk. Saved me carrying it twice.
Think I have weekend eating figured out. I am not paying to eat twice every weekend. One saturday will eat at Jalisco's the next weekend is Sunday at China. That seems fair.
Fun to see my amigos at Jalisco's plus I heard from a friend in Mexico. I have been worried about him.
I got my glucose sensors yesterday & just got one hooked up. The first one did not work. So threw it away. Second one is perfect. Great!!
Going to my Swedish group was great yesterday. Many actually were glad to see me. Lots of greetings & hugs. And the president asked if I would lead the group in Our Father in Swedish. I was honored. Nice. A friend is here from New York so we sat together like we used to. Good times.
The photos for today are all from Europe. Something different. Beautiful photos.
I actually feel good today. Rare. Except when I got home my knee about gave out. No bueno. Right now it is quiet. I have had neck pain for 2 days. Why? Better tonight.
The artist of the photos today. From her blog.
Two photos of ladies I am working with.
Two photos of ladies I am working with.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.