Friday, September 11, 2026

9/2026 -Friday the 11th - MY JOURNEY

 




Today's Name Day:  Helny , Dagney


    Today I have made a decision.  I really want to go to my Swedish group on friday mornings.  So I have to adjust my fridays.  I cannot do a normal friday.  Makes me too tired.  Soooo....... I have to get up at 8am.  I am not a morning person.  Then lunch with LL. Then work all afternoon.  That is it.
    Decided #1 supper must be cancelled.  Too tired.  #2 is today will now be No Blog Friday.  Then I am not so tired & stressed.  I died tonight with a nice nap.  Only plan on doing Spanish.
    Sorry.  So not blog or photos tonight.  I feel better already.  I work all this weekend & blog as normal.    
    Have a great weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 -Friday the 11th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Helny , Dagney      Today I have made a decision.  I really want to go to my Swedish group on friday mornings.  S...