This book is written by a good friend, He is part of the Hollywood information. He has written books & helped with movies & books & movie info. I have this ordered. I will not mention is name. He is special in my life & I do not want to hear local people put him down. As usual Not nice people.
Today's Name Day: Turid, Tord,
Today much better day. Much. I figured out last night why I could not load/post pictures. And I fixed it before going to bed but did not test it.
Lunch today was with HS our Old Mill director. What a fun lunch. Really enjoyed it. Things are so expensive in the Crown & Rye. A simple lunch menu would be nice. We both got hamburgers & fries.
When we left I went to the bank where my credit card would not work. I explained what happened & they decided to just make me a new card. And I tested it. Whew!!
After the bank was to pick up my groceries. I really need to shampoo my hair but it wears me out so much.. I opted for a short nap. Cinder crawled in bed & never left. Very nice. Kisse was in her bed. She had ignored her bed for a while. I thought maybe the cat beds smelled like "old cats" so I got the litter box spray & sprayed both their beds. Must have helped. I liked it too!!
After supper I tackled the huge box of mail out side. I knew that was a bag of cat food. The rest was small stuff. Easy.
Next was Spanish & it worked better than last night.
Great weather today. Loving it. Hope it lasts & no more 100+ temps.
Up super early tomorrow. Going to Swedish Group which used to be the Swedish Friendship Group. It is NOT the Fika group. But no one asks me anymore. No longer part of it.
Photos today are flower ones that showed up in memories today. And I took several photos after leaving the Crown.
Someone close to me is freaking out over his birthday. Wish I could help. He has tons of friends that will make sure he celebrates & has fun. I try to be caring but knowing that my birthday is mostly ignored by everyone just makes me more depressed. As close as I get to anyone caring maybe cookies at work. No José to make me feel cared for. Such is my life. I always got cards from Mom & my Denver family. But they are all dead.





























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.