Thursday, September 10, 2026

9/2026 -Wednesday the 9th - MY JOURNEY




Today's Name Day:  Anita , Annette

Annette of course from the Mickey Mouse club & the beach movies.  She was my absolute fave.  I worked to get my hair sort styled like hers.

Unfortunately I did know an Anita.  My son's 2nd temporay wife.  Started out nice & we were friends.  Then she made huge change, Hated me  & treated him like crap.  She was awful. I know nothing about her now.  I have her blocked everywhere.  Same with my kids & all former spouses.  Life is fun.  NOT.

    Today has been both good & bad.  Took me an hour at work trying to find the folder where my photos needed to go.  I had all the photos with me.  Nothing was there.  So I looked again.  There was another folder with the same name.  No idea why.  But then I was in the right place.
    Now here trying to write my blog,  It is not working.  If no photos load I will quit for tonight.  Getting irritated.  I managed to get photos loaded but a mess.   
    I slept well but Oso got a phone call from me.  I was sleeping.  And came from my history group.  I was asleep.  And had some toy I could buy.  Got to work & AP nailed me.. Luckily he had cleaned it all up.  I think one of the cats stepped on my phone.  A day of oddities.
    Work went really good once I found where I needed to be,
    Supper was good;  Jalisco's. Quiet.  Few eaters for awhile.  JR & I talked extra long.  Old movies & ones we liked. So now I am way behind.  Got frustrated with Spanish & just quit.  See how this goes.
    All the photos are from my driveway today,  There were ok. This is a mess.  I have no idea what is going on but my photos are here.
                                  













                                                               








           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 -Wednesday the 9th - MY JOURNEY

Today's Name Day:   Anita , Annette Annette of course from the Mickey Mouse club & the beach movies.  She was my absolute fave.  I ...