When I worked at a nursing there was a resident there who had been an "actress". She changed her name. Forget what it was but originally it was Hulda, I have known an Alma or two. Hearing these names are rare now.
Today was the same as all my days. Me and the cats resting. Still too tired. Should not be so tired.
Only heard from a friend with an email.
I was chilly again last night. Think my RA plays with my temp. I would have moments of being too warm. Then I would get chilly again. Odd. Vision continues black. I don't even think about it.
My left shoulder & arm are very sore again. I put on a pain patch. Glad it helped. Need to order more & just cover my body in them!!!
Horrible weather today. I saw 106F here. And it felt really bad outside. I want to sit outside with Daisy. How she could be hungry is beyond me. Poor baby. Cool front is on the way. In to NW Kansas already. Over 100F here, but 80s in NW Kansas. Lucky them!!!
Wild animals keep coming back. I feed Daisy less in the evening. If she eats it all they kind of leave. But they always drink all the water. That is ok. Too far to walk to the pond. Surely do not want Daisy to do that.
Surprised how many sunflowers my drive way has. And they look good. Take photos everytime I leave or come home. Nice to have them. The plants looked so sick I was afraid there would be nothing. We have thousands of white wild flowers. I looked them up. They are Queen Anne's Lace. Millions are growing everywhere!!
Supper time. Wish I could quit having to eat.
Nico
Daisy
Nico. I miss him sooo much. Feel like I am too blame. Memories make me cry.
Cinder
Kisse
Me & friends on SnapChat



































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.