Thursday, September 24, 2026

9/2026 - Thursday the 24th - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Gerhard, Gert 
I had a great uncle whose name was Gerhard.  In Sweden a friend's mom is named Gert.  Think there is a middle name also.  Nice family & farm.

     Today was a so-so day.  Trouble sleeping.  I had something on my mind so I finally got up & created what I wanted.  Then I could relax & sleep.  Fell asleep around 5am.  Slept until noon.  No nap today.
    I had a great dream this morning.  I hated to leave it.  Lots of familiar things & people in it.  I think I knew the people in my dream.
    Blood sugar is a problem again.  Running too low often.  So I lowered my insulin today by 1.  Now too high.  Grrrrr.  I cannot win.   I sort of eat the same amount of food at meals.
    Had one period of rain & thunder this morning.  Now I got a notice rain is approaching again  See if we actually get some more rain.  So far today I have had about half an inch.  LBK much less than that.  Not half an inch at all.
    TV is ok tonight.  Josh Gates is on.  Reruns of him are much better than anything on the usual 3 channels.  All their shows are the same --- blood & guts, shootings, just stupidity.  Never watch.  They insult my intelligence.
    Saw MM at his house.  Long visit.  Miss seeing him more often.  He has been sick with an infection.  Better finally.  Been a couple of weeks.
    I am worthy today.  Finally.  I have given all I can but no one ever gives to me.  I am always on the short end of getting.  It has to quit before I run out of money.  I really cannot go back to work for money.  I am not able.  I hope my receivers get that figured out.  A quien le importa.  Por supuesto que si.
    Need to check on Daisy.  Make sure she has water & food.  I might let her just walk in the house as I get it all ready.  Little steps.  I want her to come in.  Need to show her the litter pans.  May need a third one somewhere.  I hope they can all get along.  Please, angels??!!
    Had a special welcoming when I got home.  He is my lead photo.  Only one.  Did not see the other one.  Made my day!!!  All in all, a good day.

Old photo

Old, scary clouds

Today

Today

Today

I think these are Showy Tick-trefoil.  They bloom after we have rain.  Today the first I have seen them.

I think these are Showy Tick-trefoil.  They bloom after we have rain. 

Sunflowers.  I think this is the last of them.

Sunflowers & Queen Anne's Lace or wild carrot.  We have thousands & thousands growing & blooming this year.



Cinder




Sale Barn & urban photos



My fave muffin





SNOW!!!!



















                                                                       



























                        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Thursday the 24th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:  Gerhard, Gert   I had a great uncle whose name was Gerhard.  In Sweden a friend's mom is named Gert.  Think th...