Wednesday, September 23, 2026

9/2026 - Wednesday the 23th - MY JOURNEY

 

Daisy


Today's Name Day:  Tea, Tekla
I remember a couple of ladies named Tekla.  Never hear that name now.

    Today I did not work.  Called in sick yesterday when I thought I was dying.  I had trouble sleeping last night until I put on some stickers for sleep around 4am.  Too late to use but I was soooo tired.  Cinder slept with me.  So did Kisse.  Babysitters.
    Lunch briefly upset me but did not last.  Been ok since then.  Just my usual tiredness.
    Had a good nap.  With my cats again.  When I got up I took my iPhone outside to sit with Daisy.  She must have missed me.  I got lots of attention.  Nice for me for a change.  While out the fedex delivery guy came.  Too late for me to hide.  But I thanked him & apologized for the pile of shit in my yard.  I explained someone is supposed to clean it up but there are more important things this summer than me ---- harvest, planting, kids, etc..  I got 2 boxes.  Heavy,  Cat food.  If I had known how heavy I would have asked him for help!!!  😀 Not really but no one else is any help to me.  So I thanked him for all he does.  Nice kid.
    Weather is awesome.  I saw 58F last night. Today was 77F.  ICT is still whining as they are hotter than here.  We got higher temps this summer than there but they more days hot days.  And they have not gotten close to 50s at night yet.
    Quiet day.  Got an email but no texts.  Was supposed to get a phone call 2 days ago but never happened.  He was too busy I suppose.
    Thursday lunch is cancelled for 2 weeks.  One of us is too busy.  Not me.  No one would want to eat with just me.  Will try to eat out tomorrow evening.  Need to see MM & JR both.  They need me as usual.  I will skip Swedish group on friday so I can eat out after work.  Cannot eat out on saturday.  Street dance.  No parking.  Sure the street is closed.
    Late night tv is boring tonight.  Probably watch Kimmel for the begining then go to bed.  When they have people I do not know I can skip.
    Done here. Then spanish.  Stress!!!










Posted in honour of my New Zealand cousins.


Blacksmith patio


HA.






















                                                                 







           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Wednesday the 23th - MY JOURNEY

  Daisy Today's Name Day:  Tea, Tekla I remember a couple of ladies named Tekla.  Never hear that name now.      Today I did not work.  ...