Tuesday, September 22, 2026

9/2026 - Tuesday the 22th - MY JOURNEY

 




Today's Name Day:  Maurits , Moritz
I had a Swedish brother to my great grandmother who was here in the US then went back to Sweden.  Name was Maurits.  Never had a photo of him or any information about him.  He died young.  I keep searching but here is nothing.  A challenge.

    Today was a truly awful day,  I got no sleep.  I know why & no problem. Won't make that mistake again.  But I ate lunch & was sick the rest of the day.  All day.  I got a little sleep.  But being sick kept waking me up.  I had no idea what I would eat for supper.  I found something I hope is ok.  So far it is.  Why me????  A quien le importa.
    Tomorrow is cancelled. I had plans to meet MM & send photos to EH.  MM is sick also.  EH can wait until friday.  And I have plans for this weekend.  Hope I am ok by then.
    No communication except an email.  Nice to hear.
    I wrote to a long time friend in Boston.  He shares videos every day of his life.  I told him I am home alone when not working.  He answered me back with a nice text.  He shows himself working out & cooking in his brother's restaurant.  Yummy food.  He makes my day.  Nice to see a smiling, friendly face when home alone.
    Had a nice cool day.  High was 75 & low was 61.  Might get some rain overnight & tomorrow.  And on thursday & friday.  Be a shame if the street dance got rained out!!  Glad I won't be there.
    So relieved autumn is finally here.  ICT has some 90s forecast.  None here that I know of.  Really need rain.
    I planned to sit outside with Daisy but was far too sick.  Cinder napped on me most of the time I was asleep.  Kisse did also then she went under the bed,  They might have been babysitting me.
    TV sucks.  I usually watch Everyone Loves Raymond or Big Bang Theory.  If they are not on I am screwed. There is Josh Gates on the Discovery Channel.  Tomorrow night he will have a new episode.  Always good.































                                                           







              



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Tuesday the 22th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Maurits , Moritz I had a Swedish brother to my great grandmother who was here in the US then went back to Sweden....