Tuesday, September 15, 2026

9/2026 - Tuesday the 15th - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Sigrid , Siri
I know one Sigrid.  Cool girl,  I used to take art classes at the Red Barn & always sat next to her,  She helped me.  We all know Siri.


    Today was ok.  Slept good.  Cats stayed near.  Had Nico on my mind a lot.  Must fix my hair or call in sick tomorrow.  It is awful.
    Today is MM's birthday.  Lots of attention from his friends.  I was not included or invited to anything.  I know.  I am old & not fun.  A quien le importa?
    Feeling. a bit left out.  Cried a bit.  I am always left out of most things.  Even family stuff I cannot go to.  There is a funeral I should go to but I don't want to upset anyone by being there so I will stay home.
    Stayed cool today.  I saw 69F after lunch.  Heaven.
    Tried to nap twice & failed. First nap had both cats in bed with me.  Nice.  Just rested.  Got my hair done.  And dried differently.  Used a brush.  Think it is ok.
    Been rain in my area but got nothing.  Storms & warnings in southern Kansas.  They can keep it.  This week is Kansas State Fair.  It poured down there.  Glad I no longer attend.
    Watching Dancing with the Stars only because Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show is on.  He did ok,  Fun to see,

    Work tomorrow. Will take a relaxing pill to help me sleep.  Need to dress warm at work.  The basement is a freezer.
    Only 1 email & lots of photos from MM.  Not to me just where. I can see them.

MM

MM & me






Photo I took in Sweden
















































                                                                         








          
    








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Tuesday the 15th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Sigrid , Siri I know one Sigrid.  Cool girl,  I used to take art classes at the Red Barn & always sat next to...