Wednesday, September 16, 2026

9/2026 - Wednesday the 16th - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Dag, Daga

    Today was not a good day.  Got sick during the night.  No idea why,  Extra pain & sick to my stomach.  And no sleep.  I did not work today.  Rested.  I always feel guilty for taking care of me.  Still do,
    Cool weather.  High in the mid 80s.  Love it.  Rain around but got nothing,  lBK got a little,
    Got a ton of mail.  It all is opened.  Most sorted & in the housel. The huge boxes were flattened put in a trash bin,  I knew no one would help me so sick or not I got it done,  A quien la importa,
    Nothing more to say,  Lunch out tomorrow noon. Nothing else tomorrow,

Jalisco's

Love you with all my heart.

Earthquake today.  Near me.






















Made by ChatGPT.  I am a statue.

Made by ChatGPT.  I am a working girl



























                                                             






         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

9/2026 - Wednesday the 16th - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Dag , Daga      Today was not a good day.  Got sick during the night.  No idea why,  Extra pain & sick to my s...