Special day. It is grandson Mikael's name day. I even sent him a card for it. And being national coffee day made it more special for him too. I did good!!!
Today was an ok day. Rainy today. Nice!! And no worries about Daisy. I had 2 large boxes of mail & she tried to escape when I went out to open. No way. Rainy!! She would have got under the house. Awful!!
Only one text. Quiet day. I am used to it. But tonight I got a phone call from JR who lives in NY. Miss her. Glad we have reconnected. Talked for almost 2 hours.
Rain supposed to start later & last all night & day. Will watch & see how close it gets to my driveway. Had an inch today. Very nice. If it looks like it is getting full I am staying home. If it would flood while I am at work I might not get home.
My blood sugar is still a mess. Runs low too often. I was running out of things to eat but have cinnamon rolls now. That will help. No cookies left here at home.
Stayed cool all day & night. Nice sleeping.
Got another cat bed. They have been have been missing most of tonight. At one point Kisse came tearing across me on the sofa followed by Daisy!! Hope someone likes the new bed.
Time for bed. Hoping for more rain.
So cute!! Love this one.
Cool,
Really love this one.
Ready for snow
Love this one.
In my dreams..........

























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.