Wednesday, September 30, 2026

9/2026 - Wednesday the 30th - MY JOURNEY

 



Today's Name Day:  Helge
I have known several Helgas.  One in my nurse classes.  We were sort of friends.  And she died young.  Sad.  At the hospital I had several friends I thought I was close to.  Ha.  I resigned & never heard from any of them again.  I tried but they no longer cared about me.  I no longer try to make friends. 


    Today was ok.  I listened to the weather reports & believed them.  It did rain all day but not as much as they hinted at.  But I was worried.  If it rained hard while at work I might not get back home.  I know exactly how bad the drive can be.  When we first lived here I thought of going to town.  But the water was far out of the creek.  Later when it went down I checked it again.  There was an extra large log laying there under the water.  Could have damaged all sorts of things under my car.  I was watching the water flow over the drive one other time & the hugest turtle I have ever seen was in the water & flowed over the drive.  His rear end was on one side of the drive & his head on the other.  HUGE. Yikes!!!
    Had a couple of emails.  And think I forgot one blog to share.  So if you read one twice, it was my error.  Talk about brain fog.
    This afternoon a line of storms formed & went on for 6 hours or so.  There was at least 10 or 20 tornados.  They all were south & west of here.  Mostly hit open areas & not in towns & homes.  CH 12 was live so as they talked new storms were forming.  Interesting.  The tornadoes did not stay on the ground long.  More rain is forecast with big chances of floods.  I am home all day tomorrow
    I bought a second cat bed.  And what a shock last evening to go in our bedroom & there is a cat in the new bed.  Not Daisy but Kisse.  Cinder stays hidden but got better today.  I gave her extra attention.  We will all be ok.  I hope.  My older cats do not think Daisy's extra energy is cute or fun.  Sorry.  I don't either when she attacks my feet & legs.
    I should have been at work as there was a ceremony concerning something.  Sorry I missed it but it would have not been done until 7pm.  No way I could stay in town that late.  I am sure no one understands.  A quien le importa.

































                                                                







               
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

10/2026 - Thursday the 1st - MY JOURNEY

  Today's Name Day:   Ragnar , Ragna I have known one person named Ragnar.  Good Swedish name.      Today was a so-so day.  I was awake...