Friday, October 9, 2026

10/2026 - Friday the 9th - MY JOURNEY






Today's Name Day:  Ingrid , Inger
I knew many women with named Ingrid.  And I was i in school with at least one Ingrid.


    Today was an ok day.  I slept good.  Felt pretty good.  Even got a short afternoon nap.  Daisy sensed I was headed to the bedroom.  She sensed & sat down & stared at me.  Then she took off leading me to the bedroom.  And snuggled for a short time.  We were joined by Cinder & Kisse.
    Supper was at Jalisco's with my good friend RG.  Our goodbye supper.  I always miss him. We have good conversations!!
    Weather was nice today..  Low was 59F.  Our high was 89F.  No rain  until tuesday & wednesday & cooler temps.  I am ready.
    Had a nice visit with the leader of our Swedish group in Jalisco's.  See them there often.  The Swedish group toured a museum this morning.  I skipped since I cannot walk that much.  Will make it next week.
    I hope life is normal next week ---- no broken house parts,  less pain for me,  no missing work, a. good week ----  would be heaven.
    Photos tonight are a mix of drawings, family stuff, autumn pictures.

Our cattle with an autumn design






Nico napping & possibly watching a scary Halloween movie!!!

Love this photo of Nico.

Bill, Willie, me, Nicole back when our family was normal.

Fire that burned our home.  It was totally my fault. Totally changed our lives.  Not for the better.  And I found out who really cared about us.  Or at least Willie.


Nicole on my dad, Bill behind my parents, Mom.  Where are they when I need them??

JR & Me  

My mom & dad ---Marian & Rusty

Willie's favorite cookies.  He would almost hide them.
And not share.

My New Zealand cousins.  Her name was Raewyne Nordstrom.  Peter was first name.  He died in Oct. 1922.  His father was from Sweden & his mom was from Ireland.  I got to meet them in Colby.  They were here to coach a teenage rugby team but it snowed.  They met me instead.  Nice people.  I was honored to be blessed with meeting them.

Me & Peter.  He taught & coached at a college. He was a rugby coach.  And had played it.

Rae, Me, & Peter.

Miss Evald.  Big part of our Swedish Swedish Friendship Club.  And a major collector of antique machineryl

My great neice & great nephew, CN & RN.

Willie's nephew who inherited me when he died.  And our farm.  AN, KN, CN, & RN.

Trip to Marion KS.  Think this is a church or courthouse.

Our favorite eating place.  That is JR & I ate here often,.  We were shopping in town.

A wonderful old old hotel in Marion.  They have fun weekends planned.  If I only friends to attend with.

Lake near Marion

Near the lake



What we were shopping for. Willie's & my head stone.  This is the back of the headstone,  They did the best work & not expensive.











                                                  








                            






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

10/2026 - Friday the 9th - MY JOURNEY

Today's Name Day:   Ingrid , Inger I knew many women with named Ingrid.  And I was i in school with at least one Ingrid.      Today was...