I was in a school with a Harry. He was a couple of years older. When I worked at the hospital our chaplain was Harry. The best!! When I went to church with Mom & Dad with we sat with a sweet lady named Harriet. Mom had a friend named Harriet. Both are nice names of nice people.
Today was ok. No energy. Email from JL. Spent today just resting. Boring blog today.
Warmer today with high winds. Still blowing at around 25mph. Our low was 63F. Our high was 90F. Rain starts around tuesday then cooler. No complaints from me.
Got a photo from AN. She is delivering fuel to the field. KN is planting crops. I was never good enough to do that. I only did food & helping moving equipment from one field to another. I hauled the crew. I miss those days. And the people who worked for us.
Hard for me to have no human contact but my cats sure try. Daisy follows me everywhere. She tried to go outside yesterday. I managed to grab her & then I almost fell. I am scared she would go & not come back. Too many scary animals outside.
Watching the end of a foot ball game. Do not like it. The players are all tough acting & almost violent. I prefer soccer where the players are pleasant & seem happy at plays. No violence. Although I have seen some get upset. I did see the end of a soccer match before my nap.
Friends in Sweden took a trip. Loved their photos. Cool trip. Glad for them but sad for me. I cannot go anywhere. No one to travel with & no one to help me travel. Getting older & alone is no fun. I am jealous of friends who have kids & grandkids & friends. Had a long conversation with a friend who recently lost a family member but he has so many others. I am not so lucky.
Finally. Foot ball is over. And one of my shows is back on. Life is good.
Need to eat supper. Nothing sounds good. Maybe peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Then Spanish lesson.
Back from my days feeding birds. I enjoyed those days.
We used to have lots of turkeys around our yard. They loved the wheat in our yard after harvest. Miss them.
Daisy is watching a soccer match. She really was focused on it for a while.
Nico & all his babies.
Cinder





























No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.