Spooks from Jalisco's. Hand made.
I have known several Jennys. A friend had a daughter with that name. Friends in school. Cool name. jennifer is my third temporary daughter-in-law. One who played a hand in trying to steal my farm land & then part of the group who have threatened with me with physical harm. Hope I never see them again. But I sure miss my grandkids they have forbidden us to have any friendship. Mean mean people. And scary.
Today I was really nervous. I knew a repair guy was coming but he never knocked or anything. No problem. He was scared to park anywhere since I am way past needing my yard mowed. May have to hire someone in LBK. He was here before 2pm. So we had a nice chat. Cinder had been close but she disappeared to the east end of my house. Daisy stayed where ever I was, On me or near me. No clue where Kisse was. Saw her no where.
The repair guy worked for a long time. Cleaning things in my furnace unit. I could hear when he turned it on with the horrible banging & grinding. When he was done he told me what it was. It was a MOUSE. That had been my first thought. He removed it & through it outside. I told him I had been told years ago I needed a new furnace. He assured me I do not. It looks great & just needed some cleaning. Good to know!! No new unit!!!
I am excited. I have not seen Dancing With The Stars in weeks. Every week some stupid sports event. Hope it is over for good. Live tonight, The music is Mariah Carey all night. I do not like her but I will survive.
My stress is much lower. Back to work tomorrow. I am anxious to see LL. Lots to discuss.
My lamp by my bedside quit working a day ago, Suddenly. I ordered one that is battery operated. Charge it plugged in & has 3 light levels. Supposed to be here tonight
I was insulted the other day. Some one who thinks they are better than me. She bragged that sleeping during the cold nights was no problem. And I should not have hard any problem. Then it dawned on her she lives in a large home that is much better than my modest mobile home. Well duh. And we were with others when she insulted me. Quit looking at me from the tip of your nose. I know I am no match for those who live in real houses. I am aware. P*ta. I won't talk to her again unless forced to. Really hurt. And no one stood up for me. A quien le importa.
Focusing autumn & scary photos. Will save Christmas for later.
With the doors being open so much there are little bugs flying around. Driving me crazy. My electric bug killers are failing!!! 😱
Need to check my mail. I did spanish this afternoon sitting on my bed.
Driveway photo again
Love our leaves
That is a good sunset. Not current.
My buddy today. Her eye looks better
Outside Cinder
Outside Cinder
Mom at Halloween while in Bethany Home, I always bought her a costume of some kind.
This is my Bangladesh son a few years back, Handsome.. Goes by MD.
This is my Bangladesh son a few years back, Handsome.. Goes by MD

































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.