Wednesday, October 7, 2026

10/2026 - Wednesday the 7th - MY JOURNEY

 


Cute





Today's Name Day:  Britta , Birgitta
I have known people these names.  Mostly friends  or family in Sweden.  Have one friend whose name has Brit is part of it.  Wish I had a cool name.


    Last night right after supper my right wrist, thumbs, & fingers started hurting with a severe episode of pain.  I put on a pain patch that did nothing.  Hurt all night.  Woke up to the same pain.  Hard to get out of bed or do anything.  I stayed home.
    Pain continues tonight & is spreading to my left wrist.  RA has won as usual.  Nothing has been good since my furnace died & the mouse died.  I got a package in the mail.  I managed one handed.  No wonder the pain is spreading.  I might be having a flare.  Too much stress from the situation & being insulted that still hurts.
    JL sent me a text.  LL & I chatted when I called in.  Everyone else ignored me.  Normal day.
    Weather was pretty good,  Low was in the 60 - 70.  Today was in the 80s.  House felt great.  In this nice weather I miss Daisy being outside.  But she has finally quit following me to the front door.  Don't want to undo that.  All 4 of us napped together.  Daisy curled up by my shoulders for a long time.  And cuddled. Made my day.
    Blood sugar a bit better.  I did not eat last night. A blessing.



Last photo of 3 of my uncles.  From the left are Harlan, Orin, & Merle who was dying from cancer & in Bethany Home,  Think my 4th uncle ws already gone.  Went to his funeral with Merle.  One did not like me at all.  One was ok with me.  I adored Merle but love another niece 10x more than me.  One & I had the same birthday.  He was 20 years older.

Our sunday friends we eat out with. So much fun!!!

Old old Bethany College photo from a parade.  In front of our movie theater, The Plaza.

My new lamp.  Might get one for the living room.  No cords.

Willie & Jo.  Want them back.  Miss them.  Alone is not good.

Willie & Jo.  Willie before dementia & alcoholism

Sweet.
































































                                                 








             


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

10/2026 - Wednesday the 7th - MY JOURNEY

  Cute Today's Name Day:   Britta , Birgitta I have known people these names.  Mostly friends  or family in Sweden.  Have one friend wh...